Skip to content
- Start with a short sentence about something that struck your core being.
- Write a second sentence about that experience and find a word that rhymes with it that you will want to use in line 4.
- Say another something about the experience that struck you core being.
- Figure out another sentence that flows into the rhyming word you have picked from sentence number two.
- This usually will flow into a thought for your second stanza, where you will repeat steps 1-4.
- Repeat the process until you reach a punchline at the end. You may have three, four, five stanza’s or more by the time you are finished.
- Sign your name and date it. It’s fun to go back through and see what you wrote when.
- Try it for yourself. You may find it fun.